Welcome to Student Services:
The Student Services Department goal is to strive in delivering first quality services to our school site staff, students, and parents. These service areas include:
- Centralized Registration
- Intra/Inter Transfer Applications
- Open Enrollment Applications
- Student Records
- Transcript Requests
- Work Permits
- Discipline Suspensions/Expulsions
- School Attendance Review Board (SARB)
- Health Services
- Student and Staff Safety
- Homeless liaison
- Counseling Services
Important Dates For Claremont USD Residents
Deadline for filing open enrollment applications.
Deadline for filing intradistrict transfer applications.
Any elementary student who registers in his/her attendance area school after July 15 may be subject to a transfer to an alternate school to alleviate overcrowding for that school year.
Overview of Schools
- School addresses, contact information, more »
- Street maps defining the boundaries of the individual elementary schools within the Claremont Unified School District. click here »
- If you would like to order an official transcript from Claremont Unified School District, please complete the request and mail or bring it to the Claremont Unified School District. [ Download ]
This page was last updated July 29, 2014