Quick Links - Parent and Community Rersources
- ACT and SAT Exam Schedule
- for Claremont High School students.
- Administrative Phone Numbers
- Phone numbers to Business Services, Educational Services, Food Services, Instructional Technology, Personnel Services, Special Education and the Superintendent's Office.
- Boundary Maps
- Street Maps defining the boundaries of the individual elementary schools within the Claremont Unified School District.
- Child Development Program
- Important phone numbers, description of various programs offered within the district and WWW child development program links on the California Department of Education Web site.
- Claremont Chamber of Commerce
- Since 1922, the Chamber has played a major role in shaping the economic and social growth of the city. http://claremontchamber.org/
- Claremont Public Library
- Founded in 1914, the collection consist of 124,000 books, over 200 magazine subscriptions, a microfiche / microfilm collection, 3700 videocassettes, and over 5,000 audio recordings which include audio books. The Friends of the Claremont Library sponsor a book rental collection. http://www.colapublib.org/libs/claremont/
- District Calendar
- This comprehensive calendar covers events from September to June for all schools in the district as well as the dates for the public Board meetings which are held the first and third Monday of each month.
- End of Grade Reporting Period
- For Claremont High School and El Roble Intermediate School.
- Energy Education Resources for Parents and Teachers
- Parents and teachers will find various energy and environmental education materials and resources. http://www.energyquest.ca.gov/about.html
- Google Map
- Clickable street map of district facilities, includes interactive street views.
- Minimum Days for Parent Conferences
- For all elementary schools in the district.
- College Information
- A good place to start for parents and students looking for the right college, scholarships and funding.
- General Resources
- Contains a hand-picked list of Web sites of particular interest to parents of school age children.
- Parent Faculty Association Officers
- Parent Faculty Association Council Officers and Parent Faculty Association Presidents.
- School Breakfast and Lunch Menu
- Lunch menu for the current month for all schools in the district.
- School Directory
- A complete listing of all schools in the Claremont Unified School District, including each school's background, enrollment statistics and personnel to contact for further information. Elementary Schools, Secondary Schools
- Complaint Rights for Grades 10-12
- Information regarding complaint rights for Parents, Guardians, Pupils and Teachers in grade 10-12 classrooms.
- School of Choice Application [-English-] [-Spanish-]
- School of choice application for program improvment school. more information
This page was last updated November 05, 2009
For further information contact:
Assistant Superintendent, Educational Services
170 W San Jose Ave, Atrium Level
Claremont, CA 91711
Telephone: (909) 398-0609 x.70201
FAX: (909) 624-6274
Pamela Kling, Administrative Secretary
(909) 398-0609 x.70202