Certificated Employment Salary Schedule
Certificated employment includes all positions in the school district which require certification by the State of California, except for certificated management positions. This category includes all teaching positions, including special education.
- Certificated Salary Schedule
- Certificated Salary Schedule for staff hired prior to 95-96
- Guidance Counselor Salary Schedule
- School Psychologist Salary Schedule
- School Nurse Salary Schedule
- Child Development Program Salary Schedule
- Certificated Extra Task Salary Schedule
- Unrepresented Certificated
Classified Employment Salary Schedule
The Classified Service includes all clerical, food service, maintenance, and custodial positions which are not management positions.
Confidential Employment Salary Schedule
Management Employment Salary Schedule
Management positions include certificated and classified management, as well as confidential employees. Certificated management positions are ones which require state certification authorizing the individuals to perform in the areas of their responsibility. The management team includes psychologists, and other specialized managers. Other management positions include Child Development Program and Adult Education administrators.
This page was last updated September 20, 2013