Mission Statement and Goals
The employees of the Claremont Unified School District constitute the most important resource for providing an excellent educational program for the students of the community.
Recognizing this, it is the goal of the Human Resources Department to provide the following:
- The ongoing recruitment, selection, and retention of the most highly qualified available candidates for all open positions in the District.
- An active Beginning Teacher Support & Assistance Program (BTSA) as well as a Peer Assistance & Review (PAR) Program developed to support all teachers having new and/or challenging teaching experiences.
- The allocation of human resources within the District in a manner which makes the greatest contribution to the instructional program.
- A collaboration and shared decision making in which optimum staff performance and satisfaction are produced.
- Programs of professional growth that are designed to contribute to the improvement of the learning program and to each staff member's career development.
- A genuine team approach to education including staff, student, and parent involvement in program planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Solution-building employee/employer relations.
- The development and utilization of personnel evaluation processes which contribute to the continuous improvement of staff abilities and programs.
This page was last updated August 02, 2011