Child Development Services
Enrollment Opportunities in the various child care programs offered by the Claremont Unified School District.
School Age Child Care
- Summer Day Camp
- Half day (3 1/2 hours) educational program at Mt. View Elementary School
- Morning or Afternoon Sessions
- For children in the year prior to kindergarten entry (ages four and five years)
- Snack is provided
- Classes operate when elementary school is in session.
- Funded by Los Angeles Universal Preschool, Inc.
- Los Angeles County Residents Only
- All family income levels may enroll (No income eligibility requirements)
- Nominal parent investment fee (fee waived for low-income families)
- A three hour per day educational program with morning or afternoon sessions for children ages three and four.
- Snack is provided.
- A parent participation program in which parents participate six hours per month.
- Available to income eligible families who meet the State funding requirements. There are no fees.
- Locations are Sumner-Danbury School and Vista Del Valle Elemetary School
- Family Child Care Network program available for infants and toddlers ages birth to three.
- Child care at licensed Family Day Care homes in Claremont and La Verne.
- Available to income eligible families who meet the State funding requirements and need criteria. Fees based on income.
- Families must be working, going to school or in training, seeking employment, incapacitated or homeless.
- Most providers open Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Some provide extended and weekend hours as well.
- Applications accepted year round depending on funding availability.
This page was last updated August 02, 2011